1915 – 1920 Paiute Beaded Basket
- 1915 – 1920 Paiute Beaded Basket
- This Is An Amazing Paiute Beaded Basket With The Beadwork Being Done Directly Onto An Old Basket.
- Has A Tightly Fitting Lid.
- Design Continuously Runs From The Top Of The Lid To The Bottom Of The Basket.
- A very skilled bead worker covered the exterior with a lighting pattern.
- Done in metallic gray and black lighting designs on translucent white background.
- The small button-like handle on top of the lid carries over the design.
- Diminishes the cover the entire bottom of the basket.
- The inside rim of the basket and the rim of the lid that fits into it tightly, are intact.
- There are no missing beads.
- The perfect little sphere in perfect condition.
- It measures 3 1/4″ in diameter x 3 1/4″ tall with the lid