Old Papago Basket
- Old Papago Basket
- This Is A Distinctive Papago Basket (Tohono’ O’odham).
- It Has A Clear Maze Pattern That Extends Nicely From The Upper Shoulder Across The Entire Center Of The Basket.
- The lip is enclosed with a delicate diamond pattern.
- This is then overlaid across the finished top coil in the same natural grass with which the coil work is done.
- There are no missing stitches and this basket is tight and symmetrical all the way around.
- The basket is from the Tucson, Arizona area.
- The basket is 5 1/2 inches high x 7 inches wide
- Native American Baskets