1960s Papago Pictorial Basket
- This Is A Great 1960s Papago Pictorial Basket.
- Her Is A Nice Polychrome Tohono O’odham Basket Using Three Colors Of Natural Grass.
- The basket is from a bigger collection dated to the 1960s.
- It is the beloved man-in-the-maze pattern that is symbolic of this Nation.
- It is from the San Xavier Mission shops in Arizona.
- The stitches are of a medium width and there are no missing stitches in the basket.
- Also, this basket is in new condition except a small amount of fading in the interior.
- It is 10 3/4 inches in diameter by 2 inches tall.
- Native American Baskets