This Is A Nice Navajo Gourd Rattle Used Today For Both The Veteran’s Gourd Dancing And Peyote Ceremonies
- Navajo Gourd Rattle
- Made in the contemporary method where the top tassel twists off so the handle can be removed from the rattle gourd and refilled.
- This also allows a smaller a more secure storage box for traveling to ceremonies
- Top of the rattle is decorated in stripes of embroidery thread topped with horsehair
- The handle is wood turned to a graceful shape and peyote beaded with some cut glass beads
- The bottom fringe is twisted buckskin
- From top of horsehair to bottom fringe is 22″ long