This Is A Traditional 5-strand Santo Domingo spiny oyster shell necklace. Santo Domingo is a Pueblo Necklace in New Mexico.
- 5-Strand Santo Domingo Spiny Oyster Shell Necklace
- Each Piece Of Spiny Oyster Shell is Separated By A Single Bead.
- These beads and the five inch neck strand are coral colored glass beads.
- The five strands are simply knotted together at the top.
- It hangs nicely, and if one wanted to, they could twist these strands.
- Santo Domingo Pueblo is famous for doing some of the best heishi
- Some necklaces contain hundreds, even thousands of finely cut beads.
- The necklace hangs 14″ long.