1960s Navajo Hoop Dancer Bolo Tie, Natural Turquoise
- Navajo Hoop Dancer Bolo Tie, Natural Turquoise
- This is a well made Navajo sterling bolo tie.
- A powwow hoop dancer is shown in full regalia.
- The piece combines etching and overlay, including tiny stamped conchos and liquide silver drops.
- Natural turquoise stones are set on the dancer’s bracelets and belt. These are enclosed in hacksaw bezels.
- The turquoise is variegated in color and one can see brown matrix.
- The back bolo hardware is unmarked.
- The bolo is strung on a soft, supple leather cord with plain silver tips with ball ends.
- The dancer measures 2 3/4″ x 2″ wide.
- The reverse side is unmarked.