Zuni Pinshell Heishi Fetish Necklace
- Two Strand Zuni Pinshell Heishi Fetish Necklace
- This necklace is made by Lavina Tsikewa, granddaughter of famed fetish makers Teddy Weakee and Anna Lefthand Weakee.
- Lavina was born in 1938 and learned her craft from her well know family.
- The heishi is of a dark shell with gold overtones and the birds are made of the same material.
- Long 3″ sterling silver tubes go around the top of the neck.
- This reduces stress on the fine string used for such tiny heishi shell.
- Handmade silver hooks and clasps make up the findings.
- This very delicate bird fetish necklace hangs 14″ long.