This Beautiful Navajo Bracelet Features An Oval Stone Of The Light Green Colorado Turquoise With Beautiful Reddish Brown Matrix. Large Kings Manassa Turquoise Sandcast Bracelet.
- Large Kings Manassa Turquoise Sandcast Bracelet
- This rare and much coveted American turquoise is a whopping 1 1/4″ x 3/4″ in a beautiful sterling sandcast bracelet
- The front of the sandcast bracelet onto where it has been set is 2 1/4″ wide
- The stone is set in a straight bezel surrounded by twisted sterling wire and applied liquid silver drops
- At top and bottom of the setting are simple, deeply stamped flattened applied silver drops
- The band has deep grooves in a fan shape and four spots of deep silver stamping on the front
- The back of the band is a 1/2″ taper and has 4 of the same silver stamps on each side
- This bracelet can be opened or closed somewhat and is currently a size 7 3/4″
- The bracelet is deeply stamped with the dual hallmarks of Navajos Freddy Begay and Dean Sandoval.
- Freddy Begay does the sandcasting and Dean Sandoval who does all of the applique and stone work.