Navajo Rick Martinez Sterling Cuff, Large Fox Turquoise Stone
- Navajo Rick Martinez Sterling Cuff, Large Fox Turquoise Stone
- This amazing bracelet features a huge 1 1/2″ square stone of beautiful green Fox Turquoise.
- The matrix of the stone is white and brownish red.
- There is a very relaxing appearance of water in the stone.
- Rick Martinez is one of the most prominent Navajo silversmiths working today.
- The stone is set in a straight bezel with a cleanly soldered tiny twisted silver wire surrounding it.
- A border of two sizes of half domed conchos that are deeply stamped are applied to the sterling base.
- Side elements of very heavy scrolling geometric shapes cover the sides of the bracelet.
- Very fine twisted silver wire are interspersed with deep stamping and two miniature liquid silver drops.
- A large single silver drop, domed and highly polished finishes the bottom of the element.
- The bracelet band is made up of six sterling wires soldered together at their ends.
- The back of the bracelet is marked “Sterling” and “R Martinez”.
- It is quite a heavy bracelet and is a size 7.