Navajo Rick Martinez Sterling Cuff, Large Dry Creek Turquoise Stone
- Navajo Rick Martinez Sterling Cuff, Large Dry Creek Turquoise Stone
- This is a whopping large Navajo Bracelet made for a medium sized wrist.
- It is very heavy sterling silver in a variety of jewelry techniques that shows off Rick Martinez’s skills.
- The band is made up of seven pieces of heavy wire, both plain and twisted, interspersed.
- A good solid end-bar finishes the bracelet ends.
- Overlaid onto this bracelet, are three stamped half circle shapes on each end.
- This is followed by three heavy bars of triangular, caronated sterling wire with twisted silver wire laid between each.
- To these elements and attached to the center of the wire is the central element also in heavy sterling.
- Oval silver beading outlines the huge stone.
- The next element is twisted silver wire, followed by a hand cut bezel of tiny squares.
- The enormous oval stone is the best quality of Dry Creek turquoise variegating in blues and greens with matrix of gold and red.
- It weighs 7.8 ounces
- The bracelet is a size 7.
- The large turquoise gem is 2″ x 1 3/8″.
- The entire rosette measures 1 3/4″ x 2″.
- This is a particularly well known Navajo silversmith.