Old Zuni Petite Point Oval Pin.
- Old Zuni Petite Point Oval Pin
- This is a classic pre 1960s petite point pin of Kingman Turquoise.
- The pin comes from Zuni Pueblo which is in New Mexico.
- This is the classic style pin used to close women’s blouses at the neckline.
- The turquoise stones are set in hand cut saw tooth bezels.
- A single piece of twisted silver wire surrounds a central element and three outer loops on each side
- Around the rim of the center of the oval are liquid silver drops
- The piece is unmarked as can be expected of this age
- It is 1 7/8″ long x 7/8″ wide