1960s Navajo Begay Rosette
- This 1960s Navajo Begay Rosette Bracelet is set with carefully hand cut teardrop shaped stone Old Kingman Turquoise.
- The stones are set in handsawn bezels.
- A two dimensional center piece features a round sterling half concho surrounded by twisted silver wire.
- There are circular needlepoint turquoise divided by liquid silver drops.
- Over this folds two fan shaped pieces with teardrop shaped pieces and outlined in twisted silver wire and the liquid silver drops.
- The front plate contains two more layers of this intricate stone work.
- Two fan shaped side plates make up the sides with a three-wire bracelet portion.
- It is a size 7 with a narrow wrist opening.
- The back is clearly stamped F.M. Begay, Navajo.