Walrus Ivory Key Pendant & Turquoise Rounds Necklace
- Walrus Ivory Key Pendant & Turquoise Rounds Necklace
- This Remarkable Necklace Is Made Up Of A Pendant Showcasing Two Very Ancient Fossilized Walrus Ivory Eskimo Artifacts.
- They Hang From A Silver Framed Piece Of Fossilized Walrus Ivory
- In the center of this pendant are three squares of Arizona turquoise set in a straight silver bezel
- The bale is soldered through a loop at the top of the pendant giving the piece a lot of free movement.
- The two bottom artifacts are also soldered through the bottom loops of the pendant and can also swing and move
- The beads making up the necklace are very interesting.
- Large barrel shaped beads of boulder turquoise, mostly green in color, show a lot of brown matrix
- There are smaller slab beads of the same turquoise and four heirloom sterling silver hollow beads
- Separating the large turquoise barrel beads are six fossilized walrus ivory teeth with great patina
- The pendant is a long 5″ x 1 1/4″ and is maker marked on the back
- The necklace including the pendant is 14 1/4″ long
- It is strung on heavy jeweler’s wire with sterling clasps
- Native American Jewelry