Tibetan Bone Amulet Necklace
- Tibetan Bone Amulet Necklace
- The Pendant Is Made Of A Finely Polished Circular Piece Of Bone.
- This Is Overlaid On The Front Side With A Flowered Cross Of Coin Silver
- The wide coin silver bale and the cross are both set with pieces of natural coral
- The back of the pendant has a beautiful flower and leaf design and can be worn showing either side
- It is strung on long handmade Tibetan beads of carved bone with big scalloped silver tips stamped with leaf designs
- These beads vary in size from 2″ long to 1 3/4″ long
- Two similar carved bone beads hang adjacent to the pendant.
- These are smaller and rounder, having a wonderful frog made of silver attached to each side of the bead
- Spacing these Tibetan beads are blood red coral round beads
- Findings are sterling
- The pendant is 2 3/8″ long x 1 7/8″ in diameter
- The piece hangs 11″ long
- Tribal Jewelry