Antique Nepali Amulet
- Antique Nepali Amulet
- This Old Nepali Pendant Shows Off Some Of The Best Looking Heirloom Turquoise And Coral From The Far Eass.
- It is a well made old pendant probably once attached to a religious item and not worn as a necklace.
- The turquoise has a beautiful patina, is variegated blue-green in color and has delicate dark brown matrix.
- Pendant is very well made.
- Stone is set in three layers with a hand cut bezel.
- This is surrounded by the tiniest twisted silver wire and a thin bar of silver with deep chisel work.
- To this is attached groups of liquid silver drops.
- The two outer pieces of deep red, well cherished coral, are similarly set.
- Top of the amulet has what appears to be scrolling leaves.
- Back of the pendant is unmarked.
- Piece is strung on jeweler’s wire with very old beautiful natural turquoise nuggets.
- There are also round horn red-dyed beads, and conical shaped old silver beads.
- pendant, including the bale, measures 2 3/4″ long x 2 3/4″ wide.
- The necklace hangs 12″ long.
- Tribal Jewelry