Old Venetian Glass Trade Beads
- Old Venetian Glass Trade Beads
- A Great Collection Of Important Venetian Glass Trade Beads Dating 1740s to the 1850
- These include the round white dogans and stripped Manhattan beads.
- There are also both red and white thousand eye beads (also known as skunk beads).
- Other beads collected here are a red, blue and white translucent feather bead.
- There is a black pink and blue feather bead and two barrel Hudson Bay beads with yellow centers.
- Last is a Venetian fancy of brick red with checker boarding and circles.
- The necklace is strung on braintanned buckskin and made to slip over the head.
- White dogans are about 3/4″ in diameter.
- The necklace hangs 15″.
- Tribal Jewelry