1930s Amethyst, Taxco Sterling Link Necklace & Matching Earrings
- 1930s Amethyst, Taxco Sterling Link Necklace & Matching Earrings
- Earrings & Necklace can be sold separately.
- Necklace is $425.
- Earrings are $95.
- This very ornate choker is a good example of the quality of design coming out of Taxco, Mexico in the 1930s.
- The main links are cut out with liquid silver drops of two sizes accenting a center ribbon-like portion.
- Here, three amethyst stones are set with a straight edged bezel,
- The piece is very elegant and clean looking,
- Clasps with a simple hook indistinguishable on the outside from the connector links,
- It falls (hangs) beautifully,
- It is stamped on the back “SILVER, MEXICO”,
- Links are 3/4″ wide x 1 1/4″ long,
- The entire choker opened out measures 17 1/2″ long,
- The earrings match the amethyst set links and have a screw on back,
- There is no mark on the back and are the same size as the necklace links, 3/4″ wide x 1 1/4″ long,
- Tribal Jewelry