1940s Large Hopi Bowl
- This Is A Gorgeous 1940s Large Hopi Bowl.
- It has wonderful black and red design inside and out of a stylized bird design.
- The beautiful Hopi clay variegates nicely from light yellow to dark apricot all the way throughout the bowl.
- A 1/2 inch carved zigzag pattern is masterfully depicted on the exterior rim circumference.
- There is no signature on this piece
- It has a small amount of pencil marks on interior.
- This was most likely used in the past to store pencils.
- The dimensions of the bowl are 3 3/4 inch high by 10 inch wide
- Native American Pueblo Pottery