1920s Hopi Jar
- This is a beautifully made 1920s Hopi Jar.
- A Very Beautiful Older Cylinder Pot Of Nice Apricot Colored And Yellow Variegated Hopi Clay.
- The design is a rainbow with clouds and rain and what appears to be mountain tops.
- It has a solid upper framing line and the rim is painted brown.
- The rainbow design contains some cross hatching giving the paint an interesting design element.
- The bottom, as to be expected of an early Hopi pot, is not signed but has a nice wear patina.
- The pot is 6 3/8″ tall x 4 1/8″ in diameter.
- Native American Pueblo Pottery