Circa 1930s – 1940s Ute Quilled Drops Blue Leggings
- This Is A Great Pair Of Ute Quilled Drops Blue Leggings
- It was skillfully made from a Behren Woolen Mills trade blanket from Brigham City, Utah in the 1930s to 1940s.
- The ties on the wool leggings are all braintanned buckskin.
- There are beautiful and very ornate quilled drops with tin cones along the sides of each legging.
- Its measurement, from the top of the inside of the thigh to bottom of legging (inside of the seam), is 31 inches long.
- The circumference around the legging is 30 inches.
- Great condition
- Native American Quill Work