These Are 1960s Navajo Moccasins & Leggings With The Continuous Wide Legging Strip.
- 1960s Navajo Moccasins & Leggings
- They Are Sewn Onto The Back Half Of The Moccasin.
- This Is At Sole Level In Place Of The Cowhide Normally Making Up The Full Moccasin Upper.
- It Is Sewed Is Sewed On In Two Long Continuous Strips Wrapping Around The Heal And Upper Leg Of The Wearer
- These strips are tied below the wearer’s knee with a simple knot
- The sole are turned up white heavy rawhide
- The front half of the moccasin upper is red dyed commercial leather, heavy suede cowhide leather
- They show some wear but have a good patina with no holes or tears
- The soles measure 10 1/4″ long x 4″ wide
- They stand 15″ tall