Hidatsa Parfleche Boxes
- These Are Beautifuly Hidatsa Parfleche Boxes.
- Hidatsa Pair Of Contemporary Rawhide Parfleche Tipi Boxes Laced With Brain tanned Buckskin.
- Traditional Upper Missouri designs are painted on with natural pigment paints.
- These are traditionally made in pairs.
- They then fit on both sides of a horse to balance the loads of belongings when traveling by horseback.
- These boxes are in very nice condition and can be used
- Dimensions are 18″ long x 11″ wide x 8 1/4″ deep
- Traditional Native American Items