1950s – 1960s Pueblo Dance Arm Bands
- This is a beautiful pair of 1950s – 1960s Pueblo dance arm bands.
- They are an older pair of Pueblo dance arm bands.
- However, they could also possibly be the cuffs that go over the ceremonial dance moccasins.
- The twp pieces are backed with cotton and we cannot see what the embroidery is actually done on
- The entire surface is embroidered with wool yarn in geometric designs
- On the edge of each cuff are double 5 inches ties of cotton shoe lacing
- They measure 11 inches long x 3 3/4 inches wide
- Traditional Native American Items
- Native American Textiles