Here Is A Beautiful Red, Geometric Patterned Navajo Rug
- This Red, Geometric Patterned Navajo Rug Has A Really Great Ocher Or Blood Red Color To Running Through It.
- It is imbued with the older style of stripes in hand spun brown and grey Native wool.
- As one can see, the serrated diamond patterns are an arresting color of deep purple, dark brown and white
- The piece certainly highlights the lovely colors of a desert sunset.
- It is well woven, symmetrical in shape, with all four corners intact
- Rug has no holes and is in perfect condition
- It is 3′ 1/2″ x 2′ 1″
- Native American Textiles