Navajo Red Twill Sunday Saddle Blanket
- Navajo Red Twill Sunday Saddle Blanket
- All Natural Handspun Navajo Wool Woven In A Twill Technique Leaving It Thick And Reverse Colors On Both Sides.
- These blankets are woven for Native use on horseback.
- The side facing the head of the horse has long twisted fringe.
- This is as an added decoration which is wrapped around the side cord.
- All four tassels are present.
- There is a bit of bleed to the blanket from the red analine dye.
- This shows honest use, that the blanket was actually ridden in.
- It measures 2′? 7″ long x 2′ 8″ wide.
- Native American Jewelry