A Traditional 1960s Navajo Twill Saddle Blanket Bag Made From A Wool Twill Woven Small Rug.
- 1960s Navajo Twill Saddle Blanket Bag
- This Style Of Weaving Is Usually Reserved For Saddle Bags
- Edges of the textile are carefully woven together down both sides.
- The same yarn ends at the bottom in tassels and loops over the top as a strap.
- This braided handle is overlaid with a great Navajo twilled wool finely woven sash with long fringes.
- The one is sewed over the other
- There are no holes although there is patina on the bag
- The bag itself measures 12″ across x 11 1/4″ long
- With strap and fringe, the bag hangs 3′ 3″ long
- Native American Textiles