Vintage Charro Handmade Coat
- Vintage Charro Handmade Coat
- This Is A Boy’s Mexican Riding Coat Made Of Soft Hand Tanned Leather That Feels Like Deer Hide.
- It has great detail in its construction.
- As can be seen, there are many overlays hand-scalloped on both sides and hand sewn with cotton cordage.
- The bottom hem, epaulets, and sleeve cuffs are all scalloped with each scallop being individually scalloped with tiny cuts.
- Coat is welted on all seams.
- The back yoke is very elaborate and extends to the center cut and all the way to the hem of the jacket on both sides of the split.
- The split and neck are wrapped with a piece of leather.
- There is a very small amount of machine stitching only evident on the back yoke.
- Every thing else appears to be done by hand.
- The coat has long fringed tie thongs at its neck, otherwise it hangs open down the front.
- An extreme amount of work went into making this boy’s jacket.
- It measures 19″ across the back x the sleeves are 20″ long.
- The jacket is 3′ 10″ long.
- Vintage Clothing