Vintage Hudson Bay Long Jacket
- Vintage Hudson Bay Long Jacket
- This Jacket has a great old label from the now defunct Hudson’s Bay Company
- The exterior of the jacket is good, heavy Hudson Bay Company wool.
- It has a knitted orange collar with tabs holding it in place sporting braided leather buttons
- The identical buttons in a larger size closes the jacket
- It has two front pockets
- The sleeves have a quilted satin lining while the body of the coat has a pile lining resembling sheep skin
- The sleeves are drop sleeves.
- From the top of the shoulder seam where the coat is joined by the collar to the bottom of the sleeve is 29 1/2″
- From mid shoulder to bottom hem is 32 1/2″
- Across the back is 17 1/2″
- the coat is in excellent condition with a slim 1/2 inch lose of wool exterior fuzz.
- This is on the back but does not go through and is not a hole