Beautifully wrought pair of carefully matched Tony Lama lizard skin boots
- These are older vintage Tony Lama lizard skin boots.
- They have the stitched embroidered tags saying Made By Tony Lama El Paso, Texas stitched inside the boot top.
- Dark brown, burnished lizard skin has been well taken care of and there are no rips, tears, or scuffs
- These are most likely made to order boots and there are no size markings inside
- The soles of the boots are leather and pegged
- They are 12 1/4″ from heel to toe
- Widest part of the sole is 3 3/4″ wide
- The heels are 1 1/8″ tall
- Boots are 12″ tall and the bootstraps are also in perfect condition- Vintage Clothing