Navajo Watercolor Original
- Navajo Watercolor Original
- This Water Color Artist’s Cardboard Depicts A Navajo Woman Riding Through The Desert
- It includes some very fine detail such as on her aproned over-skirt.
- Also, her turned up toes moccasins, ornate blouse and beautifully detailed chong hair-do.
- The background and sky are typical of Navajo 1930s style painting.
- This was introduced at the American Institute Of Art in Santa Fe, New Mexico
- The painting is signed “Wilson Hazel”
- There is a small amount of water spotting in the lower right hand corner of the sand images
- The painting is framed in a simple oak frame with glass
- Image size is 19 1/4″ x 15 1/8″
- Frame size is 22 1/4″ x 18 1/4″
- Wall Art