This Is A Joe Delaron Hand Forged Tomahawk, Notched Blade From The 1980s of hand forged steel showing the New Mexico forge mark on the blade.
- Joe Delaron Hand Forged Tomahawk, Notched Blade
- His tomahawks were widely considered to be the best among Western mountain men and were often found at national throwing competitions
- A standard wood handle?that has had some throwing use with a patina is used on the tomahawk
- Tomahawk blade is 3 1/8″ wide x 5 1/4″ long
- With the handle, it measures 18″ long
- Western Collectibles