Northern Cheyenne Chief “Little Wolf” Bronze
- Northern Cheyenne Chief “Little Wolf” Bronze
- Large Bronze Sculpted By Glen Swanson And Cast By The American Heritage Foundation.
- This Well Known Foundry Produced The Larger-Than-Life Bronze Of Gene Autry.
- It Depicted Him On His Horse In Front Of The Gene Autry Museum In California.
- This bronze is number 21 of 100.
- Swanson sculpted the most important 20 participants of the Battle Of Little Big Horn, both Indians and cavalry.
- Chief Little Wolf was a Northern Cheyenne who was the leader of all the Bow at The Battle Of Little Big Horn.
- He is wearing an otter skin turban with conchos, a fringed buckskin shirt and has a metal gorget necklace.
- His hair braids are wrapped in hair ties.
- The heavy bronze is 20″ tall x 12 5/8″ wide x 9″ deep
- The bronze is signed as can be seen in pictures.
- Western Collectibles