Stetson Cowboy Hat, Navajo Sash
- Stetson Cowboy Hat, Navajo Sash
- A Nice Hat Collected On The Navajo Reservation, Probably Belonging To A Bull rider.
- It is a 3X, Size 7 1/2 with the original sweat band.
- This has a printed lining with the cowboy watering his horse intact.
- The crown has been raised tall to 6 1/2″.
- The brim is 4″.
- A beautiful Navajo made hatband 2 1/2″ wide adorns the hat.
- This is an all wool, tightly woven sash fragment with 13″ fringe swaying from the back.
- Attaching the back of the sash is a wonderful molded sterling pin.
- This is of an Indian bull rider in chaps and hat on a bucking buffalo.
- An heirloom ball and cone sterling earring is attached to the front crown.
- It is a trimmed wild turkey feather is tucked into the band.